Front of House Staff
The Waterfront Inn, Westward Ho!
Rates of pay confirmed upon application
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed waiting and bar staff who have ideally worked within a similar role to join our team at The Waterfront Inn. We may consider those without experience if they demonstrate a positive attitude and willingness to learn. This is a permanent position and will include working: days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
We have a friendly team with a passion for high standards and professionalism. We offer great working opportunities, in a friendly and supportive environment. We are looking to recruit and train hard working individuals who share our passion for hospitality and customer service.
The successful candidate will…
- Possess good customer service skills and service standards
- Have the ability to work under pressure and possess good organisational skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Previous experience in bar and restaurants or hotels is desirable, but full training can be given
In return we will offer…
A good rate of pay, work place pension scheme, paid holiday, full training and a great working environment.