Holiday Centre - Westward Ho!
We are recruiting for housekeepers who have a keen eye for detail and high-quality cleaning standards.
This is a seasonal position beginning immediately until October.
Are you only interested in day shifts? Are you looking to work on Saturdays?
Braddicks Holiday Centre are recruiting for housekeepers who have a keen eye for detail and high-quality cleaning standards. We have a dedicated team, who work hard and support each other throughout the day. We are looking for someone who is also hardworking and can work effectively in a team to help clean our accommodation units.
We offer full training, and the opportunity to work in a friendly, positive team for a family run business. In addition, we offer a competitive rate of pay, workplace pension scheme and paid holiday.
Hours of work are Saturdays 8:30am – 5:00pm.
Main responsibilities include:
- Cleaning holiday accommodation
- Ensure accommodations are ready to let
- Carry out inventory checks
- Address and correct any issues prior to release for let
- Liaise with Housekeeping department
The suitable candidate:
- Will able to integrate within our dedicated and customer focused team
- Cleaning / Housekeeping experience, however, is not essential
- Enthusiasm for delivering customer excellence and high attention to detail is essential
In return we will offer:
- A competitive rate of pay upon application
- Workplace pension scheme
- Paid holiday (pro rata)
- Free parking
- Full training
- Company uniform
- A great working environment