Welcome to Braddicks Leisure – Why not become a valued part of our team!
Braddicks Leisure is a family run business operating within the hospitality and tourism industry. Predominantly based in Westward Ho! We own The Pier House, The Waterfront Inn, the Fairway Buoy, Crabby Dicks, Blacksmiths arms, Ho Barts family amusement centres and of course Braddicks Holiday Centre. We have been in business for over 100 years, and we pride ourselves on delivering the very best service to our customers.
We are looking for staff to join our teams at the Waterfront inn and Fairway Buoy
We are currently looking to recruit Front of House to join our teams, due to licensing laws staff need to be 18+
This is a hands-on, fast paced role that is both challenging and rewarding. Customer satisfaction is fundamental to our business and you will be required to focus on customer service and satisfaction, creating a positive environment at all times for our customers. .If you have a passion for hospitality and have great people skills with a friendly approach, we would love to hear from you.
You’ll be working as part of a great team.
We have lots of fun, but we always make sure that we remain truly professional with our customers.
You will need to be highly organised with good communication skills. The successful candidate must be punctual, reliable, trustworthy and have a good eye for attention to detail.
Responsibilities included in this role:
- Maintenance of a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
- Working effectively as part of a hospitality team
- Serving drinks
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
When you join the team, you will be working in a fun and collaborative environment. You can also take advantage of some fantastic benefits including:
- 18- TO 20-YEAR-OLD £9.10 PER HOUR
- 21+ £10.60 PER HOUR
- PAID HOLIDAY
- TRAINING and POTENTIAL CAREER PROGRESSION
- FANTASTIC TEAM ENVIRONMENT
- AUTO-ENROLMENT PENSION SCHEME
- DISCOUNT ON HOLIDAYS across the group for you, your friends, and your family
- FREE SOFT DRINKS & HOT BEVERAGES ON DUTY
- UNIFORM PROVIDED
The successful candidate will be motivated, friendly, well presented, have lots of energy and a good sense of humour. Previous experience would be advantageous but not essential as full training will be provided some of which will be certified. You must be able to work as part of a team and under your own initiative.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Demonstrable skills in providing excellent customer service
- The ability to work in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills
You’ll be part of our family and we are all about creating great customer experiences for everyone who enters the venue, including our valued team members (like you)!