Job Position: Assistant Manager
Salary/ Wage: £9ph + Shift Premium
If you’ve got hospitality, leisure or retail experience in a supervisory position then we’d love to hear from you!
Crabby Dicks has been established in the heart of Bideford’s licensed sector and night time economy for over 18 years. It is just about to undergo major refurbishment and enhancement re -affirming its position as the premier town centre destination.
The position of Assistant Manager will incorporate all aspects of running the new busy and popular town centre outlet, from live sport to events and weekend club nights. It’s like the best of both worlds: the perfect local, with a friendly team, along with lots of atmosphere at the weekends. We are looking for an Assistant Manager who will be as passionate about us as well as our guests.
As the Assistant Manager you will be working with the General Manager and be responsible for the day to day running of the outlet and team of staff.
- Deputising for the General Manager
- Organising and managing of staff and resources available
- Training and development of the team
- Responsible for stock levels and wastage reports, deliveries and stock rotation
- Handling of/and accountable for monies
- Maintaining compliance within licensing restrictions and guidelines
- Overseeing standards of cleanliness and any ongoing maintenance is both reported and achieved
The suitable candidate…
- At least 6 months experience in a managerial or supervisory role
- Previous experience within the hospitality, leisure or retail industry
- A self-motivated individual
- Ability to work on your own initiative and with a fast-paced team
- Passionate about customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Skilled in organising and planning
In return we offer…
- A pay rate of £9ph plus a Night Shift Premium Rate of £10ph for hours worked after 10.30pm on Fridays and Saturdays. Hours will be structured over the weekly trading operation allowing for the weekends being the busiest periods of trade.
- A full time, permanent contract, 28 days holiday entitlement (Inc. bank holidays), and pension scheme.
We can offer you a personalised induction based on your current skills and knowledge, then set you some tailored goals. This will help you progress to the next level, and beyond. Besides this you will have the opportunity to develop your career with Braddick Leisure.