Chef De Partie
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie to join our hardworking team at The Waterfront Inn located near the beautiful coast of Westward Ho!
At the Waterfront Inn we serve mouth-watering meals to satisfy everyone, we have a range of homemade dishes, along with fantastic homemade cakes produced in our kitchen. The Waterfront Inn caters throughout the day and evening and we are looking for an experienced Chef with the proven ability to work under pressure, especially during peak seasons.
Our kitchen team are friendly and driven to delivering satisfying meals to our customers. As a business we offer our Chef’s full-time hours throughout the year.
Main responsibilities include:
- Running a section of the kitchen
- Managing your own time
- Contributing to the menu
- High quality output of food
The suitable candidate:
- Experience in a similar role within a high-volume kitchen
- A good level of culinary knowledge
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Using initiative to complete certain tasks
- Ability to work well in an established team
In return we offer:
- Competitive pay rate of £9.38ph
- Permanent contract with full-time hours all year round
- Paid holiday
- Workplace pension scheme
- Company uniform
- Free meals
- Full training
- A great working environment