Arcade Team Member
Ho!Barts Arcades - Westward Ho!
Ho!Barts Family Entertainment Centre are recruiting for seasonal arcade assistants with good customer service skills to work within our arcade. This is a temporary position starting 1st July for approximately 10 weeks.
This is a seasonal position.
If you have a bubbly personality, are excellent at customer service, have a strong work ethic and are looking to join a great team, we really want to hear from you! We operate two family entertainment centres in Westward Ho! and the successful applicant would be available to work in either site as required.
Ho!Barts Family Entertainment Centre are recruiting for seasonal arcade assistants with good customer service skills to work within our arcade. This is a temporary position starting on 1st July for approximately 10 weeks.
Being the face of the company, you will provide excellent customer service at all times. We are passionate about giving customers an enjoyable experience.
This post would suit those who are flexible to work weekdays, evenings and weekends. This role is approximately 25 – 30 hours per week and due to the nature of our business, the appointed candidate would also be required to work bank holidays.
Main responsibilities include:
- Cleaning and general housekeeping
- Key holder for opening and closing of the business
- Cleaning and filling up machines with prizes and tickets
- Assisting customers
- Cash exchanges and ticket redemption
- Cash float control
- Enforcing gambling legislation and age verification
The suitable candidate:
- Have great guest service and communication skills and a positive, outgoing personality
- Be available weekdays and weekends for approx. 25 – 30 hours per week – including public holidays
- Be honest, reliable, responsible individuals with a strong work ethic
- Be able to follow instructions and comply with all company standards
- Due to gambling laws, the applicant must at least 18 years of age to work in a licensed amusement arcade
In return we offer:
- A competitive pay rate upon application
- Workplace pension scheme
- Paid holiday (pro rata)
- Company uniform
- Free parking
- Full training
- The opportunity to join a great team